Celebrate 4/20 weekend with this recipe
Listen, it has been a few stressful weeks! You deserve a little cheat that you can do in the safety of your home this weekend! Not only does RAD make the best soap in the world but we have the perfect comfort food recipe for your chill stay at home weekend! Welcome to RADs Crunch Wrap Supreme.
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning (for the ground beef)
- Grande Burrito Size Flour Tortillas ( they have to be big!)
- Tostada Shells ( you can also use hard shell tacos)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Diced Tomato
- Shredded Cheese
- Nacho Cheese ( the liquid kind because we aren't playing around)
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place ½ cup of taco meat on top of the nacho cheese.
- Next, add the tostada shell, a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and lastly, the shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold into the actual RAD crunchwrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edge up to the center of the fillings. Keep doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Spray another skillet or cooking pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place the RAD crunchwrap supreme, seam-side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 min., or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 min or until golden brown.
- Cook the rest of your RAD crunchwraps and eat immediately.
Be Safe RAD fam and Enjoy this recipe! =)